Thursday, September 24, 2009

New shows etc.

New Shows

The two most recent The NaKeD Shows are now up to download. Click the date on the right sidebar. The first show was our first of Season 3 and aired 9/16/2009. The second was our Tribute to Fast Things and aired 9/23/2009. Be sure to download those for your listening pleasure. Tell your friends.

Etc.

We seldom have enough time to cover everything we want to on the show. Here are some of those things that did not fit in.

That Guy...of the Week!

This week we salute That Guy Who Invites You to Lunch but Doesn't Show Up and Leaves You to Eat by Yourself. He might think it's "no big deal," but the guy who now has to eat alone can only think that you really are That Guy of the Week!

Thanks Scott, a.k.a. Guy That Now Has to Eat by Himself

Random story that I somehow thought was related to being fast

So last night before the show I was briskly walking from Pew to the TLC for the show. I was rushing past a small hill on my right that is covered in all sorts of plants. I hear rustling in the plants and rapidly turn to see some sort of furry rodent appear as fast as lightning. I continue my quick walk, when in a flash the rodent takes a run forward right at me. I hurriedly hop backward and continue walking. The rodent hastily follows me. I acceleratedly continue giving the rodent a wide berth, and, like a bat out of hell, continued all the way into the studio for our hilarious show.

No comments: